The past few days I have really been psyching myself out. I left my job, made a huge move across the country, started a new job AND chopped off all of my hair. All of this whilst battling a disgusting chest cold and dealing with what could loosely be termed a long distance relationship. I have had lots of time at my new job (obviously too much time, as I used it to whack all my hair off) and instead of using this time proactively, say to unpack, I have been sweating the small stuff. Anything that I write about girls doing and being irrational about, I was guilty of this past week. A superhypocrite if you will. (SHOUTOUT TO ALL OF MY FRIENDS WHO HAD TO DEAL WITH MY CRAZED BEHAVIOR)
Women spend so much time judging other people, that they frequently forget to judge themselves. A very important thing for us to do is look in the mirror, both figuratively and literally. Alot of times, another girl who is particularly irritating, has a very specific reason for being. Does her neurotic behavior hit too close to home? Accept this about yourself and you may find her very tolerable. Recently I found a specific coworker very very annoying. When expressing this annoyance to friends they all had one thing to say, you two are too much alike. While horrifying to psychoanalyze, it was probably true.
Don't pick on others if you are doing the same thing. Don't dole out advice and not even consider it yourself. And don't write a blog about all the stupid shit women do and then do aforementioned stupid shit...Oh wait that is just me. :)
No comments:
Post a Comment