Wednesday, July 17, 2013

Shit I Wish Girls Knew About Red Flags

   I like to think that I am a smart girl. That I have plenty of common sense. And for the most part, I do. But once in a while I am so blind when it comes to men that I think it must be deliberate on the part of my subconscious. However there are a plethora of ladies out there more clueless than me. And it is to them I query, how do you miss such obvious red flags?

- If he carries a condom in his pocket AT ALL TIMES, "just in case"...

- If he refuses to be seen with you leaving the bar, out to the movies or just in public at all...

- If he won't accept your Facebook friend request, then says its because he never is on it, then sends you a Facebook message...

- If he only talks to you when he has been drinking...

- If he only talks to you when YOU have been drinking...

- If he only laughs when you ask him if he has a girlfriend...

       If you can answer yes to one or more of these scenarios, RED FLAG! Steer clear baby because there is a shark in the water.

No comments:

Post a Comment