Friday, September 6, 2013
Shit I Wish Girls Knew About Blow Up Dolls
If a guy wants a blow up doll, he can go buy one. If he's talking to you don't pretend to be stupid just to sleep with him. (Don't get me wrong, I'm sure some of you are just stupid) I have the misfortune of hearing one of the same four conversations from the same person every time I go to the bar. I think that's her game. Now, I do think she swims in the more shallow end of the gene pool, however I think she plays up how stupid she is to get booty. And it works for her. But she is a big ho, because once it's over nobody goes back for a second time around. If she is looking for quantity rather than quality than she is on the right track. But the novelty of a blow up doll wears off rather quickly and so does the novelty of a girl that has nothing more to offer than the doll. After all, look at Jessica Simpson.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment