(I'm hypocritically posting this blog by request, as a friend of mine has fallen back into the pattern of ex sex)
Recently I sat down with my ex to have a serious heart to heart and like an idiot, all my old feelings came rushing back. He said all the right things, exactly what I wanted to hear and then two days later he walked out of my life again. (I will say in his defense, he cruised out of my life, as the company switched his ship) Here I am, left behind like a fool because I was stupid enough to get reinvolved with someone who had already hurt me.
I've said it before and I will say it again, exes are exes for a reason. It didn't work out, it's not going to work out, so stop going back to the fridge for sour milk. It's only going to make you sick in the end...
No comments:
Post a Comment