Thursday, January 16, 2014

Shit I Wish Girls Knew About Keeping It Real

      Recently a friend brought it to my attention that the romantic details I share about my life seem, well a little far-fetched at times. He expressed surprise that so many odd relationship things could happen to one person. So I just wanted to take time to assure everyone, yes my stories are all real. I would like to pretend that I have the imagination to make it up or that I don't have what appears to be the shittiest luck in the man department. But I do.
        Some of you read my blog for the laugh. You have your settled lives and adult level maturity and my blog provides levity and gives you a chance to step back from your reality and appreciate what you have. Good for you, you assholes. For the rest of you, the shitshows if you will, you are welcome. Please read and enjoy the fact that you are not alone in being a hot mess. In fact, I am probably more of a hot mess than you. Foreign men, shattered watches and many, many poor decisions are the hallmarks of my relationships.
       Remember folks, it could always be worse. You could always be me.

No comments:

Post a Comment