Saturday, April 19, 2014

Shit I Wish Girls Knew About the Magical Vajayjay

        Semi recently two friends of mine started hooking up.  He had been my friend longer and I knew him pretty well. I knew he wasn't looking for anything serious and that she was. When I expressed these concerns to her, she brushed me aside and hopped into the sack with him. She was hoping for a long term relationship to build from the sex. Needless to say, it did not. It in fact ended in devastation when she realized I was right all along.
      My best friend was recently telling me about her coworker who lost her virginity to her ex boyfriend and tried to build a lasting relationship with him built on that. She even tried to convert him to her religion. Obviously, they didn't last either.
       Ladies, please take note. Your vagina does not have magical powers. It cannot make someone love you. They may love what you can do with it, but that doesn't mean they love the person that comes along with the vagina. Using sex to build a relationship or to try to get what you want out of one is wrong. Sleeping with someone shouldn't be used as a bargaining chip or to manipulate.
      Every female out there is equipped with lady business. He could go out and find any single one of them to use for sex. He should want to be with you for who you are, not for sleeping with him. Giving it up isn't going to lead to him giving you a ring.
        Guys want to be with you for what's in your mind, not what's between your legs. There's a difference between being WITH you and occasionally being IN you. Don't try to lure him in with your vajay. It's not magic and it's not a bear trap. It isn't that special gals. We all have one...

No comments:

Post a Comment