We all have dumb friends. I get that there are different kinds of smart, not everyone likes to read the dictionary for fun. (Not that anyone I know does that, especially not me. Cough cough.) But book smarts aside there are some girls that are just oblivious to what seems so obvious to everyone else. So here are a few common ones, broken down for all you clueless gals.
1. If a guy isn't responding to your texts...
...Then he isn't interested. The beauty of texting is that it just lingers there on the phone until a person gets to it. So even if they are too busy when the texts arrives at noon, I doubt they have literally zero free time for the next seven days. Forgetting to answer a few times is okay, if it is an every time thing, take the hint.
2. If it's after two...
...Then he is just trying to eff you. Now I didn't make this one up, it is a common saying but some people still miss the point. And don't use two o'clock as the exact cut off point. If a guy is only contacting you to hang out in the wee hours of the night, after all the bar flies have turned him down at last call then he isn't really that into you. He just wants to be in you. (Sorry that was graphic and gross, I know, but once I typed it I was committed to keeping in the article haha)
3. If he just rolls over...
...And makes it very clear he wants you to leave, then he is just using you for booty. Not everyone is a cuddler, true, but there is a difference between going to sleep after and clearly wanting you to be gone because they are done with you.
As much as you want to convince yourself that he really cares about you and your friends all play along, these three things are pretty self explanatory. Stop lying to yourself and use the clue to solve the riddle Nancy Drew...
I'm going to rephrase a bit here, but I loved what you said: if he calls you at 2am, he's not into you, he just wants to be in you.
ReplyDeleteTrue true true