Wednesday, December 11, 2013

Shit I Wish Girls Knew About Dick

         Every once in a great while, a rare occurrence happens. Even more rare than Hayley's Comet or zombie attacks. Every once in a great while I... am attracted to someone who is not attracted back. Shocking, I know, but it DOES happen to everyone, even my glorious self. This past year I became good friends with someone and decided I wanted to take that friendship in to the relationship station. I hopped right on that train. And he...did not.
        Cue sad pathetic girls' nights trashing men. Ice cream and tissues flying everywhere, way too much Taylor Swift on the playlists and that just from the roommates who had to deal with me ;) But in girl world friends rally and do all they can to console you. Suddenly you are all ganging up on this guy and he becomes the worst guy EVER. He's a jerk, he's an ass, you're too good for him anyway.
      But wait. What did this guy ACTUALLY do wrong? He is your friend, spends time with you usually doing something YOU like, answers your calls and texts and is generally just a great person. Not wanting to get naked with you isn't a character flaw. Remember, just because he HAS a dick, doesn't mean he IS one...
     

No comments:

Post a Comment