Thursday, December 5, 2013

Shit I Wish Girls Knew About the O Word

       I went out with someone recently and we decided to go out to eat afterwards. He asked where I wanted to go eat and I said I didn't care. I wasn't trying to be easygoing or cute, I have  only lived here about a month. Thus I've been to two places to eat, Panera and Olive Garden. It's not that I didn't have an opinion, I just didn't know any other restaurants. I did tell him however, what kind of food I liked and he picked a place based on that.
Normal, healthy people don't want to date a doormat. (I have clarify that, because I am sure there are control freaks who would LOVE to date a doormat) Have an opinion. Nobody wants to make all the decisions all the time. It's not being agreeable, it's just annoying. If someone is asking your opinion it is because THEY WANT IT. Don't be worried they are going to get stuck doing something you love and they hate. They are more than welcome to express their opinion too.
       There is no point in going to do something with someone if you have to make all the choices. At that point, they will probably just stop asking you to come too.

No comments:

Post a Comment