Monday, May 14, 2012

Shit to Know About Me

I don't have many female friends. It's not because I am one of those girls who think other girls are crazy (I do, most of the time) but because of circumstance. In middle school I had a lot of female friends and that sort of carried into high school with my main group of three other girls but I also got involved in a predominantly male youth group. Then in college a lot of my female friends got married or moved away (or both). My two closest guy friends went to mostly male colleges (one for sports management and one for engineering) and through them I met more men. My college job as a nanny didn't really introduce me to coworkers or new people. Thus most of my friends to this day have a penis. This gives me a unique perspective. I know exactly what pisses my guy friends off, because I have to hear them complain about it. Sometimes I can sympathize with their girlfriends or hookups because I know there are definitely crazy girl behaviors that I exhibit. But sometimes these girls would act so stupidly, so crazily, just so absurd or desperate that I would want to punch those girls in the face and wonder how they don't get what is so obvious to everyone else.
    This is the shit I wish girls knew...

No comments:

Post a Comment