I am in no way a psychologist. I am not a self help guru and I am not promising you a better life. I have conducted no official studies or tests. The "wisdom" and "knowledge" that I will impart comes from nothing more than my life observations and my opinions. I am not claiming to be an expert on men or feelings or anything like that.
For the most part I can back up my viewpoints with stories, unfortunately for you those stories usually pertain to my life. Or friends from whom I have stolen interesting bits lives. If you don't want to read about my or my friends' lives, this is probably not the blog for you. If you are uncomfortable with cursing, this is probably not the blog for you. And if you are a gentle soul, easily offended or bat shit crazy, please put my blog down and go find something in the children's section, preferably with lots of soothing pictures.
If you don't have agree with what I have to say, well then that sucks for you, because this is shit I wish girls knew...
No comments:
Post a Comment